Sexual + Reproductive Health Intern - Expedited Partner Therapy
Essential Access Health is seeking a paid Sexual + Reproductive Health (SRH) Intern for Summer + Fall (August – November) 2022 to support the Chlamydia/Gonorrhea (CT/GC) EPT Distribution Program which is designed to ensure that exposed sex partners diagnosed with a CT and/or GC infection receive timely treatment.
The SRH Intern will gain experience in updating EPT program materials to reflect 2021 STI Treatment Guidelines, disseminate health education materials and share best practices in STI prevention with stakeholders. The intern will work collaboratively with Essential Access Health staff to engage clinical partners (providers, clinic managers, pharmacists). Additional tasks may be assigned based on the interests of the intern candidate.
This position is remote, part-time, and will span 3 months. Compensation for this internship $16.32/hour.
Essential Access Health is a statewide organization that champions and promotes quality sexual and reproductive health care for all. Essential Access Health achieves this mission through an umbrella of programs and services including clinic support initiatives, provider training, advanced clinical research, advocacy and consumer awareness.
- Access to a personal laptop/computer
- Advanced writing and communication skills
- Enrolled in a community college or university
- Knowledge of sexual and reproductive health topics preferred
How to Apply - please submit
- A completed Application Form (Get Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- A current resume
- A cover letter addressing why you are interested in pursuing an internship in sexual and reproductive health care.
To apply send all the above by e-mail to:
Questions? Call 213.386.5614 x4415